Occupying a 516sqm north to rear parcel, this brand new Torrens title duplex will impress those who value space, quality and contemporary design. It's 400 metres from Carlingford Public School, and within one kilometre of shopping options and bus services.
- Full brick interiors showcase quality fittings and finishes
- Open plan living domain as well as multiple breakaway zones
- Paved alfresco setting spills onto terraced lawns and gardens
- CaesarStone kitchen has Miele gas cooktop and butlers' pantry
- Large bedrooms are appointed with sleek built-in wardrobes
- Luxury master bedroom complete with dual oriented ensuite
- Fully tiled bathroom showcases glass shower and separate bath
- Ducted air conditioning, gas bayonets and guest bathroom
- Internal access to automated oversized single lock-up garage
- One kilometre from Carlingford Court, eateries and parks
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.