Settled in a tranquil address, this double brick home presents utterly impeccable interiors for easy living now with scope to personalise. On a level 746sqm block, it's 100 metres to buses and in the coveted Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High catchments.
- Living and dining rooms offering French doors to the terrace
- Generously scaled and sunny backyard with a northerly aspect
- Pristine eat-in kitchen and a vintage style bathroom with tub
- Airy and light filled bedrooms featuring patterned cornices
- Air conditioning plus an internal laundry and extra w/c
- Lock-up garage, a carport and plentiful off street parking
- Excellent proximity to Epping Station, shops and amenities
- In Epping Heights Public/Carlingford High School catchments
- Only 900 metres to school plus rapid access to the motorway
- Comfortable interiors now, potential to renovate/modernise
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.