Commanding the high side position, this expansive 2,140sqm parcel, is a rare find in Carlingford. The block boasts dual street access from both Talinga St and Rickard St. It is very convenient with Carlingford Public School just across from the rear gate.
- DA approval with Parramatta Council for a 3 lot subdivision
- CC documents are done/ready and submitted to council
- Existing approval to build a duplex on Talinga Street Lot
- CDC Plans ready for house and granny flat on both Lots 2 and 3
- Stormwater drainage available on title to Talinga Street
- Repurpose this near level block to suit your own needs
- Retain the immaculate home and huge near level yard
- 5 beds, formal lounge and dining, family and huge rumpus
- 500m to Carlingford Village and 750m to Carlingford Court shops
- City and station buses on both Marsden and Carlingford Rd
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.