Perched in an elevated position, this spacious double brick townhouse reveals a sophisticated design enriched with quality modern finishes. It's set in a prime location, only 650 metres from Epping West Public School and 800 metres to Carlingford Court.
- Open living/dining room plus a second level study/media room
- Living extends to outdoor entertaining and an easycare yard
- Modern gas kitchen with stone benches and updated appliances
- Charming bedrooms, one built-in robe and both with a balcony
- Private master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and spa ensuite
- Timber floors, updated fully tiled bathrooms and extra w/c
- Air conditioning plus a double garage with security entrance
- Windows are cleverly positioned to maximise light throughout
- In coveted Carlingford High/Cheltenham Girls' High catchment
- 100 metres to buses to Epping Station and Macquarie Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.