Beyond the gorgeous garden frontage is a charming c1930s haven with a wonderful homely atmosphere and exceptional indoor/outdoor connection. Set on a spectacular 1,366sqm with DA approved for a two lot subdivision. Only 800 metres to Epping Station.
- Generous functional layout with fantastic flow throughout
- Formal lounge and dining, bright family room under skylights
- Covered entertaining deck has peaceful outlook across yard
- Stunning garden, inviting pool, perfect child-friendly lawn
- Versatile games room offers wet bar, ideal teenager retreat
- Timber top kitchen has dishwasher, stainless gas appliances
- Large bedrooms, raised master with walk-in and deck access
- Fully tiled main bathroom complete with shower and spa bath
- Ducted air conditioning, attic storage plus double garage
- Catchments of Epping Public, Cheltenham Girls & Epping Boys.
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.