Set across an 834sqm corner parcel, this full brick home is ready to enjoy with superb potential to build a duplex or add a granny flat. It's only a 150 metre walk to Epping West Public, 300 metres from West Epping Park and 1.5 kilometres to Epping Station.
- Choice of lounge, dining and family zones offer versatility
- Covered entertainers' terrace extends onto sprawling backyard
- Integrated open kitchen has gas cooktop and casual meals bar
- Four bedrooms have built-in robes, ensuite within master wing
- Separate bathtub and dual head shower enhance main bathroom
- Office, powder room, side patio plus storage in shed and attic
- High ceilings and timber framed french doors connect spaces
- Double carport with automatic door for secure off street parking
- Character facade placed between Carlingford Court and Eastwood
- In the catchment for Cheltenham Girls' High and Carlingford High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.