Enticing with its sun filled northerly aspect and calming bushland outlook, this 'Epping Grove' apartment is immaculately presented with welcome modern inclusions. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, it's 800 metres to Epping Station, village shops and eateries.
- Flowing open living/dining space steps onto covered balcony
- Wonderful setting to entertain friends to tree view backdrop
- Ample capacity for a barbecue and generous outdoor setting
- Sleek stone finished kitchen, dishwasher and gas appliances
- Two well presented bedrooms have built-ins, ensuite to master
- Study nook, hidden internal laundry, ducted air conditioning
- Tiled flooring, secure building entry and basement parking
- Exceptional investment opportunity, suits young professionals
- 1.2 kilometres to Epping Heights Public, near M2 motorway
- 3.8 kilometres to Cheltenham Girls', near Carlingford High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.