Poised amidst 1,011sqm of beautifully landscaped gardens, 'Stoke Poges' is a c1927 Californian bungalow showcasing its original grandeur with updates towards the 21st century. It resides within the catchment of Epping West Public School, footsteps to buses.
- Exquisite interiors rich in early 20th century character
- Layout flows effortlessly to light filled modern extension
- Bi-fold glass opens for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Open living domain overlooks large solar heated swimming pool
- Gourmet stone kitchen features Miele five burner gas cooktop
- Beautifully finished grand bedrooms and baths on both levels
- Flawlessly crafted bathrooms awarded with quality fixtures
- High ornate ceilings, polished floors, ducted air conditioning
- Single garage, carport plus off street parking and storage
- North to rear parcel just 1.4 kilometres to Epping Station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.