Offering an exceptional opportunity for families, this single level 'Binet' home occupies 1,119sqm, which is peacefully set in front of a lush nature reserve. It's situated within the catchment for Epping West Public School and Carlingford High School.
- Immaculately presented interiors enhanced by recent updates
- Separate dinning area opens to a covered entertaining space
- Spacious child-friendly backyard and low maintenance gardens
- Large kitchen with new appliances including Bosch dishwasher
- Four carpeted bedrooms, all fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Secure rear parking and granny flat potential (STCA)
- Newly polished timber floors, new carpet, freshly painted
- Air conditioning, ample storage throughout, lock-up garage
- This home is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy
- Easy access to both Carlingford and Epping shopping precincts
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.