Exuding a high side presence, this single level family home is defined by a wide frontage, showcasing recently refreshed interiors and a separate guest studio. On a 727sqm corner block close to Carlingford Court and in the coveted Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' catchment.
- L-shaped living and dining room with polished timber floors
- Newly finished family room/extension offering tiled floors
- Renovated studio featuring kitchenette and modern bathroom
- Original style kitchen with a gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Light washed bedrooms, three providing built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom, floor-to-ceiling tiles and a separate w/c
- New air conditioning, new landscaping and a water feature
- Garage with internal access and a sunny, private backyard
- Epping Boys High catchment, 100 metres from buses to Epping
- This home has an auspicious house number for Chinese families
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.